The Museum’s scientific journal. It is a scientific edition that is published periodically by the Goulandris Natural History Museum since 1973, and is being exchanged with approximately 1280 scientific publications worldwide. Its first editor was Professor Werner Greuter (1973-76), who was succeeded by Professor William T. Stearn (1976-1999). The publication is supervised by V. Koussoula. So far 10 volumes have been published. Its subjects are Botany, Zoology, Marine Biology, Palaeontology, Geology and Ecology. It contains scientific papers by the Museum’s collaborators and by foreign scientists, on subjects dealing with the area of the Mediterranean. There have been published 11 volumes so far.
The last volume (11), was published in December 2006 and is dedicated to the memory of the former editor of Annales Musei Goulandris (1976-1999), Professor William T. Stern (1911- 2001).